Advisor Software

www.advisorsoftware.com
  www.advisorsoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advisor Software

Opportunity abounds, resource gap gets in the way

Current Employee - Management  in  Lafayette, CA
Current Employee - Management in Lafayette, CA

I have been working at Advisor Software

Pros

Some very brilliant people to work with. Relaxed atmosphere. Small work groups enable a lot of responsibility. Significant exposure to senior managment.

Cons

Lack of resources make some tasks inefficient. Work across functionality group is strained at times due to time constraints. Frequently shifting corporate strategy leads to loss of focus.

Produce guidelines for company to adhere to in terms of services offered, product development decisions, reposnse to requests, etc...Vision, and mission should guide all decisions.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Advisor Software (View Most Recent)

UX/Visual Design contractor

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Walnut Creek, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Advisor Software as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Interesting product and challenge, ripe for updating design

Cons

Management trying to play catch up with technology. Not willing to put in the money to leapfrog to where the market is so the plan roadmap I was involved in creating wasn't acted upon.

Tremendous maturation process from individual contributor to senior manager.

I have been working at Advisor Software

Pros

Advisor Software provides a great mix of entrepreneurial culture, spirit of innovation, and work-life balance. A real sense that we are helping advisors to better manage their client's finances and build lasting wealth to achieve their client's goals.

Cons

We work in an industry that is slow to move and adapt new innovative solutions. Requires a lot of evangelizing work. There are so many different ways we can help improve the financial advice industry, but sometimes that means we lose focus and get spread too thin which jeopardizes our ability to execute effectively.

There are newer employer reviews for Advisor Software

Worked for Advisor Software? Contribute to the Community!