Advisor Software

www.advisorsoftware.com

Opportunity abounds, resource gap gets in the way

Management (Current Employee) Lafayette, CA

ProsSome very brilliant people to work with. Relaxed atmosphere. Small work groups enable a lot of responsibility. Significant exposure to senior managment.

ConsLack of resources make some tasks inefficient. Work across functionality group is strained at times due to time constraints. Frequently shifting corporate strategy leads to loss of focus.

Advice to Senior ManagementProduce guidelines for company to adhere to in terms of services offered, product development decisions, reposnse to requests, etc...Vision, and mission should guide all decisions.

UX/Visual Design contractor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Advisor Software as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Interesting product and challenge, ripe for updating design Cons: Management trying to play catch up with technology. Not willing to put in the money to leapfrog… More

Tremendous maturation process from individual contributor to senior manager.

I have been working at Advisor Software

Pros: Advisor Software provides a great mix of entrepreneurial culture, spirit of innovation, and work-life balance. A real sense that… Cons: We work in an industry that is slow to move and adapt new innovative solutions. Requires a lot of evangelizing work. There are so many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Advisor Software.

Worked for Advisor Software? Contribute to the Community!