Advisory Board
www.advisory.com Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great if you enjoy drinking kool-aid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Advisory Board full-time for more than a year

ProsYoung energetic culture, high pressure and high stress but if you are able to handle it then you can succeed and grow quickly. If you live in Washington, DC and are under the age of 30, you know someone who works here.

ConsDefinitely a cutthroat type of environment, especially on the Sales and Marketing side. As much as they extol the meritocracy of the organization, much of the success can be attributed to circumstantial dynamics.

Data Analyst

Data Analyst (Current Employee)
Chennai (India)

I have been working at Advisory Board full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good working environment,No Dress code, Cool Managers and Leads,Good compensation Cons: No technical growth,monotonous job,no long term vision and less challenging Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Software Engineer

I have been working at Advisory Board full-time

Pros: Relax workplace and technology savvy employees Cons: Low education assistance for master's degree Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Advisory Board.

Worked for Advisory Board? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advisory Board reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advisory Board CEO Robert W. Musslewhite. All reviews posted anonymously by Advisory Board employees.