There are newer employer reviews for Advisory Board

Great work environment, but low pay

Current Employee - Coordinator in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Coordinator in Washington, DC

I have been working at Advisory Board full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are all smart, ambitious, and fun people to work with Many happy hours and activities/events taking place in the office My managers have been very supportive of my growth within the company, want to see me succeed Good time off policy, benefits

Cons

Pay is very uncompetitive with the market if you are not in the executive level Depending on your position, you don't get much recognition for your hard work Pretty difficult to get promoted

Other Employee Reviews for Advisory Board

1. So happy I came here after college

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Advisory Board full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A pretty big learning curve, but ABC is always happy to provide its employees with opportunities for growth and to take on more responsibility. Love working on the research side of things, especially for a company that is dedicated to driving toward best answer.

Cons

Work-life balance can be hard at times--tends to move in cycles, with lulls at some points and lots of overtime hours at others.

2. Incredible people and firm

I have been working at Advisory Board full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

You will find some of the smartest, most creative, driven, and caring individuals of any firm. The company is growth-oriented, so the pace is fast and there is a lot of movement. This provides a lot of opportunities for new roles and experiences.

Cons

Healthcare is changing and the firm is evolving to keep up with the meeting needs of the industry; that comes at a price. Individuals who aren't willing to be flexible will feel frustrated.