There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Not your typical company. Aegis is a Great company; they walk the talk.

Current Employee - Executive Director
Current Employee - Executive Director

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Exceptional leadership from the CEO and President. Great support from the entire Corporate team in Redmond. Innovative and focused. They embrace entrepreneurial-style leadership at their communities. Decisions can be made locally and regionally with minimal bureaucracy. They welcome and encourage input from those of us who "work in the trenches." In fact, we are rewarded for making contributions. It comes as no surprise they are ranked among Seattle's Top Employers.

Cons

Regarding Aegis, I can't think of any "cons." Regarding the industry of Assisted Living & Memory Care, it can be mentally draining at times.

Increase Regional training opportunities and the frequency of ED meetings.

reviews filtered by

life changing, empowering, a revelation, and an awakening of my personal, professional, and spirital strenghts

Current Employee - Marketing Director
    Current Employee - Marketing Director

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

-working with the most amazing professionals
    -benefits for you and your family
    -being treated like a professional and being valued

Cons

-feeling so passionate and loving my work so much that it is hard to call it a day - the work atmosphere is pleasant and comfortable

-implementing frequent surveys that allow all employees to give feedback for the benefit of all team members and clients served

2. Remarkable Opportunity!

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

The support at Corporate is second to none. Leadership provides endless opportunities to become an expert in your field - classroom training, on-the-job training as well as collegues in the field who continually offer their support.
    Aegis is truly the leader in memory care. And the care staff at our community is exceptional. In fact, everyone at our community is exceptional!

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to complete everything that is on our plates! Dependant upon the size of each community, there is at times, a need for additional support personnel.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living