Aegis Living
www.aegisliving.com Redmond, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Walking the Talk

Vice President of Development (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than a year

ProsEvery day, in every meeting, Aegis staff and executives make at least one reference to one of our corporate hallmarks, or symbols, that stand for the compassionate service in a residential environment that we strive for. It really is in our DNA.

ConsFinding the balance between pragmatic business choices and truly providing the best care by the best care managers possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot that there isn't more than the typical company in the industry already, but reinforcing to the front line staff and managers how important and valued they really are to us all should remain a priority.

This Company really cares about its employees and residents.

Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's very rewarding to work in a place where the company cares about you, and you have an opportunity to make life better for the… Cons: This industry (assisted living) has very high turnover among employees generally. While Aegis has a much… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is what senior care should be

Executive Director (Current Employee)
Bothell, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Aegis provides a postive work enviroment where staff and residents are allowed to thrive and… Cons: losing people that you have come to love through the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep celebrating the lives of our residents. Share the stories of the people that we have here as much… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aegis Living.

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aegis Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aegis Living CEO Dwayne Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Aegis Living employees.