Aegis Living
www.aegisliving.com Redmond, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

This is what senior care should be

Executive Director (Current Employee)
Bothell, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 10 years

ProsAegis provides a postive work enviroment where staff and residents are allowed to thrive and meet their full potential. We are setting the standard for what senior care should be.

Conslosing people that you have come to love through the care you provide for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep celebrating the lives of our residents. Share the stories of the people that we have here as much as you can with the world. It's not a surprise the people we care for are called the greatest generation.

Develop Passion for Compassion w/ seniors and their families while orchestrating the leadership of a Senior Community.

Area Executive Director (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you'd rather go to bed tired than going to bed bored, you are looking in the right place. If you want to foster real… Cons: I wish more doctors and nurses knew and understood more about dementia and what we do. The senior living… Advice to Senior Management: Thanks for this life changing rewarding opportunity. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Promises kept, performance rewarded, employees valued

Home Office Support Staff (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: How many employment situations exist where staff are constantly worried about negativity, gossip and the rumor mill. Aegis not only discourages it, they forbid… Cons: None. That's why I'm still here! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aegis Living.

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aegis Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aegis Living CEO Dwayne Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Aegis Living employees.