There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Excellent Company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carmichael, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmichael, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love working for Aegis, the people that work here really make this company what it is; a fabulous place to work. The culture when I started was that the staff always come first and I am proud that it is something we still strive for. Upper Management is extremely approachable, I love that!

Cons

The con to working for an assisted living is that we eventually lose the peple (residents) we love, that can be hard at times.

I started with Aegis in the early days of the company and my best advice would be that everything should be done to preserve our "secret sauce." The culture of this company is why many of us stay and still love working here.

103 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living (View Most Recent)

This is what senior care should be

Current Employee - Executive Director  in  Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Aegis provides a postive work enviroment where staff and residents are allowed to thrive and meet their full potential. We are setting the standard for what senior care should be.

Cons

losing people that you have come to love through the care you provide for them.

Keep celebrating the lives of our residents. Share the stories of the people that we have here as much as you can with the world. It's not a surprise the people we care for are called the greatest generation.

Develop Passion for Compassion w/ seniors and their families while orchestrating the leadership of a Senior Community.

Current Employee - Area Executive Director  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Area Executive Director in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you'd rather go to bed tired than going to bed bored, you are looking in the right place. If you want to foster real leadership relationships w/ top quality individuals then you have arrived. If you really believe you have what it takes to grow revenue by loving on and helping hurting families through the ageing process than you've found a good place to research. If you have the "true" skill of juggling lots of balls and spinning many plates all at the same time w/ a smile on your face then you found the right spot. If you have the smarts to streamline expenses w/out cutting customer service and care then we should meet. If you have the GUTS to always do the right thing even when it's inconvenient then you've arrived. If you want to be richly rewarded through truely helping the greatest generation then come join us.

Cons

I wish more doctors and nurses knew and understood more about dementia and what we do.
    The senior living industry is going to sky rocket in the near future as we're seeing more families dealing w/ dementia.

Thanks for this life changing rewarding opportunity.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!