There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Best of the Best

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Marketing Director in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have worked with several major corporations within the hospitality industry. I thought this industry would be very difficult to transition into. Aegis Living ensures each employee has the proper tools to be successful in what they do. Their training program, called on-boarding, is so well thought out on every level! This transition is the best career decision I've ever made. I've found my home, and my life-long career!

Cons

Working with seniors with memory illness is quite difficult in the fact that you watch the disease eventually take over. That can be difficult. What keep me going is knowing that I personally made a difference in one's life by giving them a purpose while maximizing their dignity.

Keep doing what you're doing. You have the right recipe! It wouldn't surprise me to see other corporations following your lead.

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent Company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmichael, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmichael, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I love working for Aegis, the people that work here really make this company what it is; a fabulous place to work. The culture when I started was that the staff always come first and I am proud that it is something we still strive for. Upper Management is extremely approachable, I love that!

Cons

The con to working for an assisted living is that we eventually lose the peple (residents) we love, that can be hard at times.

I started with Aegis in the early days of the company and my best advice would be that everything should be done to preserve our "secret sauce." The culture of this company is why many of us stay and still love working here.

This is what senior care should be

Current Employee - Executive Director in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Aegis provides a postive work enviroment where staff and residents are allowed to thrive and meet their full potential. We are setting the standard for what senior care should be.

Cons

losing people that you have come to love through the care you provide for them.

Keep celebrating the lives of our residents. Share the stories of the people that we have here as much as you can with the world. It's not a surprise the people we care for are called the greatest generation.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living