There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Absolutely the best company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time

Pros

Culture is everything at Aegis. It is so refreshing to work for a company where the Executive Leadership believes in transparency, communication and ethics. It's a hard job to operate communities who care for those suffering from the disease of dementia, but the company culture recognizes this and rewards it's employees in so many ways. At the core of this company is Respect. In every interaction, there is such a level of Respect exhibited and I feel this is what makes it such a great company to work for. Without a doubt the best career decision I ever made. I have great pride in calling this company home for my career.

Cons

If there are any, it is managing the growth of the company right now and all the changes taking place. Keep in mind, this is also a positive, but at this moment in time, for the company it is going through a lot of growth. My belief though, is the culture of the company is too important to our CEO and the Leadership Team that it will not be sacrificed in any way with our robust growth over the next few years.

Advice to Management

Keep up the transparency, respect, compassion and ethical approach which has gotten you this far. In addition, don't lose the push for creative thought and your willingness to "do things different".

Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living

1. Best Place to Work

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Aegis Living has an amazing culture, great people to work with and are fully skilled to care for seniors in a residential setting.

Cons

Effort to always provide the best in new care and service makes it difficult to manage all that is expected of past, current and future services.

Advice to Management

Continue improving communication, education and training and develop accountability for staff.

2. Solid value company

Former Employee - Executive Director in Dana Point, CA
    Former Employee - Executive Director in Dana Point, CA

I worked at Aegis Living (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work, allow you to manage as though it is your own company

Cons

Slow in sharing best practices and make them mandatory