Aegis Living
www.aegisliving.com Redmond, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's an honor and a privilege to be part of an organization that deeply cares about its employees and customers.

Director of Construction (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for less than a year

ProsDuring my 23 year career, I have never worked for an organization that values the lives of its employees like Aegis. The work environment is challenging, exciting, collaberative, positive, and feels like family. The team ensembled here is nothing less than stellar, and the leadership is the strongest I have ever been associated with. I truly respect all of my colleagues, not only for their work ethic, but for their passion toward this organization and life itself. And it all starts with Dwayne Clark and the remarkable vision he has for this company.

ConsThe pains that come with a company experiencing major growth, but I would rather call them challenges and opportunities, than cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen and trust those team members around you. Keep sharing your vision of success and growth with your employees. We are here because we believe in this company and what it stands for.

Great company culture and committment to their people

General Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for less than a year

Pros: Outstanding atmosphere and environment to work in. Aegis lives its mission statement to it's employees every day which is why is has consistently been… Cons: Normal growing pains for a repidly expanding company Advice to Senior Management: Keep the sense of entrepreneurship and ownership that managers have.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Integrity, Compassion and Commitment to Celebrating the Joy of Life

Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for less than a year

Pros: Ranked one the best places to work for in Washington. People here have a real connection and it shows in making a difference in… Cons: Fast paced and changing, not necessarily a bad thing. To work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aegis Living.

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aegis Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aegis Living CEO Dwayne Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Aegis Living employees.