Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Nice start

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Most comprehensive training experience. A real investment on the part of the company for the benefit of the residents.

Cons

So many wonderful training topics, would enjoy even more time to review and put to use.

Keep focusing on the talents of the employees, it is really good.

108 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living (View Most Recent)

It's an honor and a privilege to be part of an organization that deeply cares about its employees and customers.

Current Employee - Director of Construction in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Director of Construction in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (less than an year)

Pros

During my 23 year career, I have never worked for an organization that values the lives of its employees like Aegis. The work environment is challenging, exciting, collaberative, positive, and feels like family. The team ensembled here is nothing less than stellar, and the leadership is the strongest I have ever been associated with. I truly respect all of my colleagues, not only for their work ethic, but for their passion toward this organization and life itself. And it all starts with Dwayne Clark and the remarkable vision he has for this company.

Cons

The pains that come with a company experiencing major growth, but I would rather call them challenges and opportunities, than cons.

Continue to listen and trust those team members around you. Keep sharing your vision of success and growth with your employees. We are here because we believe in this company and what it stands for.

Great company culture and committment to their people

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Outstanding atmosphere and environment to work in. Aegis lives its mission statement to it's employees every day which is why is has consistently been rated a top company to work for. They are dedicated to the personal growth of all team members as well as professional growth of company.

Cons

Normal growing pains for a repidly expanding company

Keep the sense of entrepreneurship and ownership that managers have. Continue to manage and lead by results rather then the process.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living