Love Going to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Aegis is made up of a family of co-workers making life better for each other, residents and families. It's a pleasure to go to work every day. The most fulfilling job I have had.

Cons

It's a lot of responsibility to provide the best care and service for seniors which requires having enough employees to give their 100% every day. The most challenging job I have had.

Do your best to ensure impeccable hiring of community staff and hold leadership accountable.

Other Reviews for Aegis Living

Awesome company, awesome place to work

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - General Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

A strong corporate culture was something I was searching for and I have found it with Aegis Living. It truly is an employee first company in every way. The training is second to none for the senior assisted living industry with well developed training processes and support. The company's focus on providing the very best and loving care to the residents is evident in everything we do. And the care managers and directors.......such huge hearts.

Cons

Literally none yet. It's the best job I've ever had.

Keep to the recipe.....it's proven successful!

Sincere Corporate Culture - one of the best!

I worked at Aegis Living full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Aegis executives are truly engaged in making sure management feels supported. They actively support a culture of positivity and frequently engage their directors in team building events and encouragement, with daily standups and quarterly meetings. I had immense respect for all of the executive higher-ups, whom I had the chance to get to know well during years of working for the company.

Cons

Their more distant properties from the home base in Seattle don't reap the rewards of having access to upper management. Sometimes line staff don't communicate their needs and the corporate structure doesn't enforce frequent feedback or performance reviews.

Hold your General Managers accountable to get feedback from staff. Let the rank and file know that you care.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living.

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!