Aegis Living

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Best Company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - General Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - General Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Home office support to the field is second to none. The CEO has created and maintained a culture of excellence that is evident in the high quality of care we provide to our residents. I am very proud to be a part of this team.

Cons

I have been completely satisfied thus far. This company is very transparent with their expectations and strategies for future growth. There are no secrets, and I appreciate that.

Keep doing what you're doing...inspiring us to bring our "A-game" every day.

108 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living (View Most Recent)

There really is a company in today's world that walks the talk.

Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Greatness is an expectation. That greatness isn't just measured by the how you do your job, it's also measured by how you treat others. I love the fact that being positive, supportive, and kind is a huge part of the expectation. It really makes for a healthy, productive and forward-thinking work environment. Aegis is a very sophisticated, entrepreneurial, caring and business savvy company...like no other. Make no mistake, though, that the company requires people to do their jobs, run their departments, and operate their businesses exceptionally. I cannot recommend Aegis more highly to someone who can drive value through services, is charismatic, is diplomatic and empathetic, and connects with people on a real and sincere level.

Cons

What you do at Aegis feeds the soul so effectively that one can tend to spend a lot of time at work. If you can balance that, and can become more self-actualized by it, then it really isn't a con at all.

Never let the recipe be diluted!

Awesome company, awesome place to work

Current Employee - General Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - General Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A strong corporate culture was something I was searching for and I have found it with Aegis Living. It truly is an employee first company in every way. The training is second to none for the senior assisted living industry with well developed training processes and support. The company's focus on providing the very best and loving care to the residents is evident in everything we do. And the care managers and directors.......such huge hearts.

Cons

Literally none yet. It's the best job I've ever had.

Keep to the recipe.....it's proven successful!

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living