There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Best Company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - General Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

Home office support to the field is second to none. The CEO has created and maintained a culture of excellence that is evident in the high quality of care we provide to our residents. I am very proud to be a part of this team.

Cons

I have been completely satisfied thus far. This company is very transparent with their expectations and strategies for future growth. There are no secrets, and I appreciate that.

Keep doing what you're doing...inspiring us to bring our "A-game" every day.

105 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living (View Most Recent)

There really is a company in today's world that walks the talk.

Current Employee - Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Greatness is an expectation. That greatness isn't just measured by the how you do your job, it's also measured by how you treat others. I love the fact that being positive, supportive, and kind is a huge part of the expectation. It really makes for a healthy, productive and forward-thinking work environment. Aegis is a very sophisticated, entrepreneurial, caring and business savvy company...like no other. Make no mistake, though, that the company requires people to do their jobs, run their departments, and operate their businesses exceptionally. I cannot recommend Aegis more highly to someone who can drive value through services, is charismatic, is diplomatic and empathetic, and connects with people on a real and sincere level.

Cons

What you do at Aegis feeds the soul so effectively that one can tend to spend a lot of time at work. If you can balance that, and can become more self-actualized by it, then it really isn't a con at all.

Never let the recipe be diluted!

A supportive environment and excellent training for new General Managers

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Moraga, CA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Moraga, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a new General Manager, having experienced the training program at Aegis Living, I can honestly say that I believe it is the best and most supportive training program in the industry. It was a very positive experience and the support that I receive as a new General Manager is outstanding. Aegis Living has an "employee first" culture and has given me the tools I need to be successful.

Cons

The training program is lengthy.

I am a new General Manager and at this time I have no words of advice to management. I am enjoying my new position and appreciate the opportunity.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!