There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

There really is a company in today's world that walks the talk.

Current Employee - Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Greatness is an expectation. That greatness isn't just measured by the how you do your job, it's also measured by how you treat others. I love the fact that being positive, supportive, and kind is a huge part of the expectation. It really makes for a healthy, productive and forward-thinking work environment. Aegis is a very sophisticated, entrepreneurial, caring and business savvy company...like no other. Make no mistake, though, that the company requires people to do their jobs, run their departments, and operate their businesses exceptionally. I cannot recommend Aegis more highly to someone who can drive value through services, is charismatic, is diplomatic and empathetic, and connects with people on a real and sincere level.

Cons

What you do at Aegis feeds the soul so effectively that one can tend to spend a lot of time at work. If you can balance that, and can become more self-actualized by it, then it really isn't a con at all.

Never let the recipe be diluted!

103 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living (View Most Recent)

Awesome company, awesome place to work

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - General Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

A strong corporate culture was something I was searching for and I have found it with Aegis Living. It truly is an employee first company in every way. The training is second to none for the senior assisted living industry with well developed training processes and support. The company's focus on providing the very best and loving care to the residents is evident in everything we do. And the care managers and directors.......such huge hearts.

Cons

Literally none yet. It's the best job I've ever had.

Keep to the recipe.....it's proven successful!

Sincere Corporate Culture - one of the best!

I worked at Aegis Living full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Aegis executives are truly engaged in making sure management feels supported. They actively support a culture of positivity and frequently engage their directors in team building events and encouragement, with daily standups and quarterly meetings. I had immense respect for all of the executive higher-ups, whom I had the chance to get to know well during years of working for the company.

Cons

Their more distant properties from the home base in Seattle don't reap the rewards of having access to upper management. Sometimes line staff don't communicate their needs and the corporate structure doesn't enforce frequent feedback or performance reviews.

Hold your General Managers accountable to get feedback from staff. Let the rank and file know that you care.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!