Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com

Excellent and rewarding work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Pros

Truly outstanding company culture from top to bottom, very focused on providing care and conscious of it's mission. While Aegis is run with a very healthy focus on the bottom line and the health of the business, there is a pervasive sense of what and who the work we do is truly for. This can be a tough industry to work in, with a lot of conflicting motivations, but Aegis navigates these potential conflicts of interest between care and profit very well, because the management and ownership continually expresses and lives the values of the company.

Cultural fit in new hires is a big deal here and I think that goes a long way toward keeping the place so positive and friendly. Easily the most positive work culture I have ever been involved with.

Cons

Some frustrations with unrealistic expectations, having eyes bigger than our pocketbooks.

Continue to reinforce the cultural aspects of working at Aegis. This is truly a differentiator and can't be allowed to decay over time. Understand the benefits of keeping the culture alive outweigh the costs.

Other reviews for Aegis Living

The best job I ever had that isn't a job at all. It is giving and receiving, every minute of the day. I'm blessed.

Current Employee - Marketing Concierge  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Concierge in Seattle, WA

Pros

Residents, families and team mates make up the fabric of my work life. Each one as giving as the next.

Cons

Can't take the residents home with me!!!

Keep being the down to earth people you are. You make everyone feel like they fit in and are important.

Wonderful Organization

Current Employee - Care Manager  in  Laguna Niguel, CA
    Current Employee - Care Manager in Laguna Niguel, CA

Pros

The security of a corporation yet the feel of a family business. Very cool place. They make you feel special and cared for.

Cons

They are very firm on limiting overtime and sometimes I wish I could get more.I can use the extra cash.

Thank you for all you do for us. We appreciate you.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living.

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!