Aegis Living

Great Job

Current Employee - Executive Director in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Executive Director in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

Aegis provides a great opportunity to grow with the company while helping others in need. I have worked for Aegis for over 5 years now, and don't see myself anywhere else.

Cons

Working with frail elderly can take a toll on anyone. Death is a part of this job, and it is very difficult getting to know some incredible people only to see them become more frail and pass away.

I think it would be a great advantage to the staff to have more training on how to deal with the passing of our residents.

118 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living (View Most Recent)

Aegis Living, one of the best places to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

The company puts employees first realizing that if the employees are happy and well taken care of they will take care of our customers successfully.

Cons

We are a small management team so we are all expected to wear many hats. This can be a positive and a negative.

Keep the communication lines open to the entire company and ensure that positions are filled quickly and successfully.

Both the hardest and the best job I have ever had! I have grown in ways I never imagined.

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good company culture and values, low employee turnover, nice work environment, love the residents and their families. This is really a "relationship centered" job.

Cons

Nature of the job can be stressfull and chaotic, emotionally draining. Must be vigilant and life-work balance or burnout is inevitable!

When it comes to expectation of high brand image and standards, continue to develop ways to achieve and implement in the field.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living