There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Excellence in assisted-living care that also translates to excellent employees.

Current Contractor - Public Relations Director in Redmond, WA
Current Contractor - Public Relations Director in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

When I first began, the people here welcomed me with a special sign on my office window and immediately I felt like I was part of the team! It's a true family here and the people are absolutely wonderful!

Cons

It's a challenging industry but by working hard and generating results, what a rewarding experience.

Advice to Management

One of the best things about management and I encourage them to continue it, are the "stand-up" meetings on Mondays where we go through the CEO's positive messages and personal responsibilities etc. Excellent motivator to begin the week!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Doesn't feel like "WORK"

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you share a passion for Seniors and want to help by working in a loving environment, Aegis Living is the right company for you. It does take a lot of emotional and physical work, but worth it when someone calls you their adopted grandchild or simply show appreciation and gratitude. The company is growing, and they are open to suggestions and ways to make things better for employees, residents and family members.

Cons

The only thing I would say is limited opportunities to grow and advance in your position. Since we are growing, I hope to see more opportunity for growth in the future.

Marketing Director

Current Employee - Marketing Director
    Current Employee - Marketing Director

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time

Pros

This is a company that welcomes people who like to lead. They are super entrepreneurial and welcome ideas from all staff members no matter what your position. The people we serve are amazing people and we try to make each day special for them. I balance work and family with kids and have found the management flexible and accommodating. It's hard to put a dollar value on that. Salary is competitive though with others. I had another offer and took Aegis because it was better and I got a great vibe from my tour and interviews.

Cons

I don't think that most people give this industry a look because they stereotype. Aegis is not a company that people should stereotype.

Advice to Management

Would love to see more interns so that we can get young people interested in this industry. We all know the impact of the baby boomers and the "silver tsunami" that's headed our way. Young people can learn a lot and give a lot.