Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Working at Aegis Living has brought new purpose and meaning to my life.

Current Employee - Assistant Executive Director in Aptos, CA
Current Employee - Assistant Executive Director in Aptos, CA

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

I joined Aegis of Aptos 11 years ago and I can't say enough about how much I am enjoying working for Aegis. I have a big family now with co-workers, residents and families, that complete the meaning of having a good life. Aegis employees have the opportunity to make a real difference in the world.
I started working at Aegis as a caregiver, and my devotion, enthusiasm, responsibility and knowledge were recognized all the time. Now as a manager I understand how important is to recognize and reward a job well done and to understand each individual's needs and strengths.
Nothing can be compared with the pleasure of working in the right place, feeling happy to come to work, knowing that your effort will always be recognized and at the end of your day, you go home knowing that you made a difference in someone's life.
Visitors and vendors tell us that when they walk in the building, they can feel the warm and sense of family immediately.

Cons

If you are not commited to provide the best of you for your residents, families and co-workers, this is not the right place for you.

240 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living (View Most Recent)

Great Job

Current Employee - Executive Director in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

Aegis provides a great opportunity to grow with the company while helping others in need. I have worked for Aegis for over 5 years now, and don't see myself anywhere else.

Cons

Working with frail elderly can take a toll on anyone. Death is a part of this job, and it is very difficult getting to know some incredible people only to see them become more frail and pass away.

I think it would be a great advantage to the staff to have more training on how to deal with the passing of our residents.

Aegis Living, one of the best places to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

The company puts employees first realizing that if the employees are happy and well taken care of they will take care of our customers successfully.

Cons

We are a small management team so we are all expected to wear many hats. This can be a positive and a negative.

Keep the communication lines open to the entire company and ensure that positions are filled quickly and successfully.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living