Aegis Living

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Remarkable Opportunity!

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

The support at Corporate is second to none. Leadership provides endless opportunities to become an expert in your field - classroom training, on-the-job training as well as collegues in the field who continually offer their support.
Aegis is truly the leader in memory care. And the care staff at our community is exceptional. In fact, everyone at our community is exceptional!

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to complete everything that is on our plates! Dependant upon the size of each community, there is at times, a need for additional support personnel.

239 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living (View Most Recent)

Inspiring Team of Colleagues

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

This is a company with a team that inspires one another to be their best at every level. Love the Stand Up's each week that set the tone for the days ahead. Genuine friendships grow with our residents.

Cons

When our clients come to us in the late stages of Alzheimer's or some other disease, it is a loss to us because we are more than staff and clients. The residents become friends and we mourn them.

Can't think of anything.

Best in Class

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

Aegis Senior Living with CEO Dwayne Clark truly strive to better the lives of senior citizens in all of their facilities. From staffing to amenities in the building, Aegis is committed to provide the best service to all of the residents. If my parents were in need of senior housing, an Aegis Senior Living facility would be where they would reside.

Cons

Unfortunately, they are not in same location as my parents!

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living