Aegis Living
www.aegisliving.com Redmond, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Remarkable Opportunity!

ProsThe support at Corporate is second to none. Leadership provides endless opportunities to become an expert in your field - classroom training, on-the-job training as well as collegues in the field who continually offer their support.
Aegis is truly the leader in memory care. And the care staff at our community is exceptional. In fact, everyone at our community is exceptional!

ConsNot enough hours in the day to complete everything that is on our plates! Dependant upon the size of each community, there is at times, a need for additional support personnel.

life changing, empowering, a revelation, and an awakening of my personal, professional, and spirital strenghts

Marketing Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros: -working with the most amazing professionals -benefits for you and your… Cons: -feeling so passionate and loving my work so much that it is hard… Advice to Senior Management: -implementing frequent surveys that allow all employees to give feedback… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic Company to work for.

Marketing Director (Current Employee)
    Bothell, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Aegis Living is an employee first company that believes that if employees are happy and given the best environment to work in with great pay… Cons: There are no Cons. The company continues to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aegis Living.

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aegis Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aegis Living CEO Dwayne Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Aegis Living employees.