There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

It is both dynamic and demanding. A company with a heart & very high expectations.

Current Employee - Executive Director  in  Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Executive Director in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

Access to senior executives. In expansion & growth mode. Always pushing the envelope and challenging everyone to excel.

Cons

Internally competitive with some politics. Need to be a workaholic. Difficult to get work/personal life balance here. Once you succeed, the company asks for more.

Invest more resources in effective training. Need systems that allow flexibility. Help key employees and managers achieve balance.

102 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Living (View Most Recent)

Great Job

Current Employee - Executive Director  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

Aegis provides a great opportunity to grow with the company while helping others in need. I have worked for Aegis for over 5 years now, and don't see myself anywhere else.

Cons

Working with frail elderly can take a toll on anyone. Death is a part of this job, and it is very difficult getting to know some incredible people only to see them become more frail and pass away.

I think it would be a great advantage to the staff to have more training on how to deal with the passing of our residents.

Aegis Living, one of the best places to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aegis Living

Pros

The company puts employees first realizing that if the employees are happy and well taken care of they will take care of our customers successfully.

Cons

We are a small management team so we are all expected to wear many hats. This can be a positive and a negative.

Keep the communication lines open to the entire company and ensure that positions are filled quickly and successfully.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Living

Worked for Aegis Living? Contribute to the Community!