Aegis Therapies

www.aegistherapies.com
  www.aegistherapies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Therapies

Overal it is a good company to work for

Current Employee - District Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - District Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Aegis Therapies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A large clinical team to help and support the therapist
vacation(ATO) and sick time amount is good.
nationwide company with room for growth and transfers
strong company that is proactive on all the medicare changes that have been occuring.
strong therapists and partner well.

Cons

As with all therapy companies, productivity expectations seem to raise year over year.
Seem to ask more and more of the therapists year or year as well.

81 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Therapies (View Most Recent)

Base Salary is decent however, company standards are difficult to achieve.

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

I have been working at Aegis Therapies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have had companies that I have hated working for and Aegis is not one of those. I also feel as though Aegis is fair with time off and flexible with scheduling.

Cons

I have issues with the company putting very large goals that feel unattainable on the front line employees. There are extremely high demands for productivity as well as documentation and sometimes I feel as though I am required to pick up a specific number of residents for reimbursement.

Front line employees may feel challenged to be unethical to complete their job duties. Integrity is something all individuals should value. Aegis should remember the resident before the revenue!

Not great

Former Employee - Employment Manager in Delafield, WI
    Former Employee - Employment Manager in Delafield, WI

I worked at Aegis Therapies

Pros

They are owned by the same company that owns Golden Living Centers so you are staffing your own buildings and that makes it easier recruiting therapists, as it's a stable company. Aegis is consistently growing. Aegis is umbrelled under Golden Innovations and also owns Asera Care, 360 Staffing and Golden Living Centers.

Cons

Resources (mailers, job posting sites) consistently being eliminated for recruiters in an effort to save money, stress to reach goals extreme and can be unrealistic depending on assigned territory. Assigned territories were very often extremely unbalanced. Licensure lists were not updated yearly and poor telematch. Our commission plan changed every year (not to EM benefit) every year I was there. If you are considering joining this team, ask about your recruiting budget and territories. Do your homework.

Do exit interviews, find out why people are leaving and take note. Invest in some training to teach your managers how to motivate and grow, develop employees and to be fair, consistent leaders.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Therapies