Aegis Therapies

www.aegistherapies.com

Boot Camp for the Rest of your Life

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome Great Teams, fast paced. Aegis is a bootcamp for the rest of your life. If you can excel here you will be able to maximize efficiency in any work environment you end up in.

ConsAegis's culture revolves primarily around productivity. It is understood that efficiency is key when working with Medicare but pressure on the individual therapist makes for a very unhealthy work environment that demands the impossible forcing good therapists to bill fraudulently and unethically The corporate structure is prehistoric. Lean principals have been lost to a very top heavy organization. I enjoyed my time there but staff therapists have an extremely high burn out rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is only one layer of front line staff and 20 layers of management. Your revenue generators are the face of your company. When they consistently meet what is well known to be an almost impossible standard provide incentive for them to continue to thrive rather than just bump up the antiquated PCT quotas. The formula no longer works. It is time to evolve.

Best Pay, High Standards for Productivity, Opportunities if You Take Advantage

O T (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aegis Therapies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some of the best pay in the industry. Fair healthcare benefits. Excellent education/continuing ed benefits/opportunities within Aegis… Cons: Have not had a raise in 3 years, probably due to changes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

About average

I have been working at Aegis Therapies as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: It's a company with multiple locations. Cons: Poor investing in therapy equipment and atmosphere. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aegis Therapies.

Worked for Aegis Therapies? Contribute to the Community!