There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Therapies

Labor lawsuit waiting to happen

Former Employee - COTA/L  in  Santa Barbara, CA
Former Employee - COTA/L in Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at Aegis Therapies full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's amazing the conditions hard working dedicated therapist will work under. I saw and experienced to much. No "Pro's" here.

Cons

Three words "don't do it". If you have any experience in the healthcare field this company is even worse than most. And that is saying a lot! The time I had with this company was filled with excessive non paid overtime, unobtainable workload, company instigated chaos and confusion and deceit. That's just a start. Your basically slave labor. They do NOT care about you what so ever, top management down.

Yes, I have a real simple piece of advise. Follow a therapist with their average daily schedule around. Randomly , unannounced and in different regions. That's not going to happen, right?

69 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Therapies (View Most Recent)

Most unethical company ever!

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist  in  Rochester, MN
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Rochester, MN

I have been working at Aegis Therapies full-time for more than a year

Pros

My actual co-workers are great. There is exposure to multiple diagnosis and provides a good base for entry-level therapists

Cons

The management is terrible. They only care about numbers and not the patient. They nonchalantly encourage people to unethically bill for services to meet RUG levels. There is constantly negative emails being sent and gossip running around. The Rochester area has possible the most unprofessional and unethical management known to mankind. Turnover is huge because of the hostile work environment.

Unreal!!!

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Miami, FL

I have been working at Aegis Therapies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the benefits were good and now am not sure they changed a few things.

Cons

Even after a few years with the company and getting good or great evaluation from supervisors, no raise and they continue to ask more of you and expect your productivity to stay high. Unrealistic.
    they sell you a dream and the reality once hired is total opposite.

invest in the employers and not only into the image of the company trying to impress clients. Happy employees provide better service and better treatments.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Therapies

Worked for Aegis Therapies? Contribute to the Community!