There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Therapies

I was able to get alot of work there PRN as an assistant.

Former Employee - PTA in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - PTA in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Aegis Therapies full-time

Pros

They have alot of locations all over the coiuntry

Cons

They push employees in certain departments too hard.

Do not drive good employees too hard.

73 Other Employee Reviews for Aegis Therapies (View Most Recent)

Think twice

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Green Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Aegis Therapies part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are no pros with this company!

Cons

Many of the benefits have been eliminated from when I was hired 5 years ago. I have not seen a raise in 4 1/2 years and they will no longer pay for my mileage on a 100 mile trek to and from a facility. This people just want a warm body who will increase productivity. I am already looking for a jobs.

Treat your employees like human beings.

disappointing

I worked at Aegis Therapies full-time

Pros

Most of the other therapists were knowledgable and caring. The director of rehab (DOR) repeatedly urged therapists to behave in a manner that is clinically appropriate.

Cons

1)If management was aware of the facilities plans, which would have a dramatic effect on rehab, the details were not shared until it was too late. I do not know whether the problem was because of changes in the health care system, problems with the facility, or other factors, but there were not enough rehab-able patients available. SLPs were routinely sent home early in order to keep productivity high, and eventually a few PTs and half the speech department were laid off. 2) The only way to provide required levels of productivity is to provide point of service documentation. For a variety of reasons, this was not typically possible, but documentation still needed to be provided. In spite of direct orders from the DOR, I do not know any PTs, OTs or STs who did not continue to work after they had punched out of the building.

Most therapists have at will contracts, but we probably described the number of hours we wished to work during our interview. When management has no realistic expectation of supplying those hours, tell your staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Aegis Therapies