There are newer employer reviews for AeroFlow Healthcare

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Current Employee - Patient Care Department  in  Asheville, NC
Current Employee - Patient Care Department in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time

Pros

I have been with the company for awhile now and have seen it grow in many ways. The best part of working at AeroFlow is the people and the pride each of us takes in assisting each other and our patients. Great opportunities for growth for anyone that is willing to work for it.

Cons

No real cons, it would be nice to have more functions outside of the office in order to spend more time getting to know my friends.

Keep setting a good example. Many of us are inspired because we know that most of you started out just like we have and have grown into the Management Team.

6 Other Employee Reviews for AeroFlow Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Good Place to start

Current Employee - Billing  in  Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Billing in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work at your own pace

Cons

Not much training, you have to learn on your own

Get a training program in place

HORRIBLE

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Johnson City, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at AeroFlow is the level of competency it takes to complete the job-- virtually none.

Cons

Very poor management. Employees are incapable of going to HR due to the "clique-ness" and "politics" of the company. If you "blow the whistle" on your "team leader" you can guarantee you will not be working w/ the company. They've chosen one person to reach goal and that one person will hit goal every time- to no avail. Rarely will anyone else reach their monthly goal.

Grow up. Stop being sneaky and treat your employees right. The ScooterStore pays $12,000 more a year + commission-- FOR THE SAME THING! Stop breathing down the necks of employees & if you expect them to reach "GOAL" then make it FAIR for everyone to obtain- not have a chosen employee to hit goal each month.

There are newer employer reviews for AeroFlow Healthcare

Worked for AeroFlow Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!