AeroFlow Healthcare
www.aeroflowinc.com Asheville, NC 50 to 149 Employees

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Patient Care Department (Current Employee)
Asheville, NC

ProsI have been with the company for awhile now and have seen it grow in many ways. The best part of working at AeroFlow is the people and the pride each of us takes in assisting each other and our patients. Great opportunities for growth for anyone that is willing to work for it.

ConsNo real cons, it would be nice to have more functions outside of the office in order to spend more time getting to know my friends.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep setting a good example. Many of us are inspired because we know that most of you started out just like we have and have grown into the Management Team.

Good Place to start

Billing (Current Employee)
    Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work at your own pace Cons: Not much training, you have to learn on your own Advice to Senior Management: Get a training program in place Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

HORRIBLE

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Johnson City, TN

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare

Pros: One of the best reasons to work at AeroFlow is the… Cons: Very poor management. Employees are incapable of going to HR due to the "clique-ness" and "politics" of the company. If you "blow the whistle"… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up. Stop being sneaky and treat your employees right. The ScooterStore pays $12,000 more a year + commission-- FOR THE SAME THING! Stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AeroFlow Healthcare.

Worked for AeroFlow Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AeroFlow Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AeroFlow Healthcare CEO Don J. Hite. All reviews posted anonymously by AeroFlow Healthcare employees.