Aerosoles

BEWARE OF AEROSOLES !!!!

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Aerosoles

Pros

The best thing about working for the company is the 50% off discount , works out great if your friends and family love the brand around the holidays etc

Cons

No one in their retail store knows anything about the company, people who are new to the stores are given no information about any benefits, etc, no employee handbooks, no one told me i was hired under a 90 day trial....The company does NOT care about its people all they care about is making money , when a retail company has no real employee break room even though the have the space to says they don't care to me at all . most stores are filthy.

Just get it together !!!! You guys have these unsavory people as store management because they can sell , but they do not know anything about really being a good manager , Ive been in two stores and both store managers were very young and knew nothing of how to act professionally and treat people with respect including your customers !! also stop telling people you have no hours when your always hiring . that does not make people feel like wanting to stay at your company .

55 Other Employee Reviews for Aerosoles (View Most Recent)

Its OK!

Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Aerosoles

Pros

Great way to learns the in's and outs of retail

Cons

Pretty much everything, sales goals are insane.

?

Initially seemed like a good place to work, but quickly lost my favor

Former Employee - Sales in Tannersville, PA
    Former Employee - Sales in Tannersville, PA

I worked at Aerosoles

Pros

*Good pay
    *Employees are taught to show customers respect and offer help
    *Generally flexible on hours

Cons

When first employed at an Aerosoles Outlet, I was impressed with the management staff, the friendly atmosphere, and the hours and pay. In a short time however, I began to notice what was going on behind the scenes. People were hired based mostly on appearance rather than ability. Each manager had a "favorite" employee that would somehow always have more hours than the rest. Though many of us were hard workers, because we did not fit the mold or become a "favorite" our hours were cut. When employees missed work for some reason and did not contact the store, they were contacted only if they were liked by the managers. Otherwise they were automatically fired. Visits from management only made it clearer that Aerosoles strives for perfection and whether you don't look the part or simply make an error in your work, your job is at stake. One of the store's supposed "values" is for you to directly address someone you have a problem with rather than sharing with others. This was the complete opposite in Aerosoles Outlet. Everyone talked about everyone else behind each other's back. Even the underhanded cutting of hours was another way of avoiding a face-to-face conversation. I can now say that I am happy to not work at Aerosoles anymore. They way they treat their employees is unacceptable.

If you don't like the people you have employed, do us all a favor and just fire us to our face instead of cutting our hours and talking about us behind our backs.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerosoles