Aerotech, Inc.
www.aerotech.com Pittsburgh, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Pittsburgh-based global manufacturer with nice benefits

(Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

ProsAerotech offers employee tuition reimbursement (100% for As, 75% for Bs, etc), profit sharing programs and employee stock ownership in addition to the standard health benefits. They've been in business for over 40 years and never had a layoff. They are growing quickly into the global market with subsidiaries and service people in several European and Asian markets; and they recently expanded the factory HQ in Pittsburgh.

ConsThe rapidly expanding company has suffered some growing pains. They seem to be focusing on change management to rethink the organizational structure in light of its growing reach.

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress communication challenges (culture clash) between long-time employees (lifers) and young, new talent.

Quickly growing but entirely disorganized disaster waiting to happen.

CNC Machinist (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Aerotech, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company is growing quickly by being the low-cost provider in… Cons: There is a definite pay ceiling, and the best folks don't seem to stay long. Their apprenticeship system is isn't very good: the folks that… Advice to Senior Management: Unsustainable growth doesn't count as growth. Clean house and hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst employment experience of my life.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aerotech, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Allowed workers to expand horizons by taking on work outside the scope of their normal duties.… Cons: Low pay and not much appreciation for the hard work of their employees. Family owned, allowing… Advice to Senior Management: Cut back on nepotism and treat your employees with respect. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aerotech, Inc..

Worked for Aerotech, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotech, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aerotech, Inc. CEO Mark A. Botos. All reviews posted anonymously by Aerotech, Inc. employees.