There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Wonderful

Former Employee - Intern  in  Bloomington, MN
Former Employee - Intern in Bloomington, MN

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Employee's that work there are some of the most fun, hard working, competitive people you'll meet. You will always be busy so don't worry about getting bored.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but if you want to advance be ready to work hard! Long hours certain weeks are necessary to get the job done, but again it's not necessarily a bad thing. One issue is that there are not a whole lot of older people working there so clearly the position is one which requires a ton of energy.

770 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

Overall it has been a positive experience

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

I have not worked for the company but two weeks. Overall it has been a positive experience. They worked very hard to find me a job, and at a competitive salary.

Cons

I have seen no downside so far, except I wish their health benefits were a little less expensive for their employees.

Burn out central, no work life balance

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

Independence- some managers can micromanage but thank goodness mine didn't; you have the freedom to work as hard as you want or need to...and to make significant you will need to put in a lot of extra hours

Everyone they hire is pretty young and fresh out of college, so no lack in enthusiasm....at the beginning

Cons

Work life balance- if you are expecting a traditional 40 hour workweek, you are in the wrong place; base salary is low; benefits really stink

Give credit where credit is due- recruiters do a lot of work to make you look good, your job doesn't end once you get a req

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!