There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Not a bad place to work.

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

They are very organized and know how to run a big company. They have an awesome training program as well.

Cons

It depends on which department you recruit for that determines your success. Some departments do better than other departments. So, be careful during the interview process and know what you're getting yourself into.

Really take time to explain the pros and cons of which department you get hired into. It's always best to know everything new person can expect on the job.

765 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

Satisfied contract employee

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

I am currently working at my first assignment for Aerotek, and have been pleasantly surprised by my experience. Having spent several years dealing with other contract/temp agencies where the contract staff is treated like garbage, I was amazed at being treated like I'm worth my weight in gold by my Aerotek recruiters. Within a week of meeting with them, they had me out on interviews, and within two weeks I had an assignment making more than I did at my last perm job. It has been a really pleasant, stress-free experience. They did all the legwork, got me some great opportunities, and all I had to do was land the positions. That's what a temp agency is supposed to do. Too bad most don't!

Cons

The benefits are garbage, but that's pretty typical for temp companies. If you want good benefits you pretty much need a perm position. The communication regarding holiday hour changes between my assignment, my recruiters, and me was bad. If other employees hadn't told me about upcoming office closures, I'd have showed up to a locked building. (My managers and recruiters never reached out.)

None.

dont get back with there people at all, they place you in job and get their pay for doing so but will never take care of

Current Employee - Process Engineer
    Current Employee - Process Engineer

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

With this the only avenue to get into some jobs, than there service is needed. The company I was placed in treats me great with no complaints.

Cons

The company does not take care of their valuabe resource at all, their employees. as long as they are getting their weekly income from assignment company they dont care about taking care of the employees needs. VERY poorly ran company.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!