There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Watch out! We're coming fast!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

Aerotek is a thriving organization that has not come close to reaching it's potential. An aggressive sales mentality and the dedication and focus for excellence among our employees makes us who we are as a company. Our ability to quickly adapt to the needs of our clients via a strong internal network that knows no bounds is very unique in this size of an organization. It's a true family atmosphere!

Cons

I can not say that there is really a downside to working for Aerotek but you better bring your "A" game and keep focused on the goals!

Continue to push to be the number one staffing company on the planet. Keep everyone on there toes and hold onto the entrepenurial spirit within organization under the "big umbrella"!

806 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

I LOVE WORKING FOR AEROTEK!! You would too!

Current Employee - Customer Support in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

The sense of team and family in the field offices. The willingness of the DBO to always assist others as much as possible.

Cons

On the administrative side of the house there is very little room for advancement.

Create more opporunities for you Support Staff, and consider a better benefit package (medical) for internal employees.

Great place to start in the staffing world.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant. in Lancaster, PA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant. in Lancaster, PA

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

It is a really great place to start your career in either Administrative support or Sales. You learn a lot about how the entire recruiting/hiring process is run, and from a sales/recruiting perspective, the money is good right out of college. Taking personal time off was almost never a problem as long as you are forthcoming and schedule it ahead of time.

Cons

The room for advancement on either side of the spectrum is tough. If they like where you are, you are going to stay there no matter what you do or say. The pay for administration is terrible, far below par, especially considering the amount of work that is asked of you.

Better feedback, better pay.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek