Aerotek

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment, the people make you want to come to work everyday. The opportunity for personal/professional development is exponential.

Cons

Compliance will bog you down to a point that you struggle with your main job duties. Corporate does not know how to handle this rapidly growing company.

Keep the main thing the main thing.

946 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

As contract houses go Aerotek has been good to me. They've demonstrated countless times that they wanted me to succeed.

Former Contractor - Chemist/Physicist/Engineer IV in Maplewood, MN
    Former Contractor - Chemist/Physicist/Engineer IV in Maplewood, MN

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

At the company I contracted at, there are three main contract houses, PACE, Aerotek, and Volt. I have it on good authority that the pay was highest at Aerotek. If you get to know the aerotek staff, be friendly and positive with them, they will be your advocate. If you project negative energy they will give it back to you.

Cons

Benefits are not remotely competitive.

Stop letting the client company dictate to you. In the case of 3M where I worked for many years, 3M has walked all over you as of late. You have just as much leverage as they do. They aren't going to dismiss all of your contractors just because you don't lower your rates.

Very professional

Current Employee - Avionics Technician in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Avionics Technician in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Aerotek full-time

Pros

I've seen lots of negative reviews about Aerotek, but have not gone though anything that would make me review them in a negative manner. My recruiter always got back to me in a timely manner. They contacted me after seeing my resume on a site and found me the job I'm working at now. It was handled in a very professional manner.

Cons

Health Care options seem a bit ridiculous if you have a family, but that's to be expected, I would think. I'm just out of the Military, so it's to be expected that anything other than Tricare's coverage would be ridiculous to me.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek