Aerotek

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Own your Why!!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Columbia, SC
Current Employee - Recruiter in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Professional young and ambitious workers. Excellent opportunity for recent grads. Great pay, fosters a team oriented work environment. Fun place to work if you are young.

Cons

Inexperience shows no matter how much training, some skills are obtained over time. Some people tend to think that working 12 hr days means they are productive. Many of the new managers come up with great philosophies they read in books, but have trouble practicing what they preach. Should foster a better work/life balance for their workers, considering it promoted in training.

Most of the seasoned Management is excellent and genuine in wanting to help their team to succeed. Should pay attention more to make sure that they do not allow new managers or the producers to turn into tyrants. Some people put on a good face, for management, and get away with treating contractors badly and are very impersonal with anyone that they do not see on their level or within their circle.

865 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

Worst job ever

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Aerotek full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Recruiter Role and Account Manager roles sets a great foundation for learning B2B and how to not take crap from you managers or peers (teaches you to push back). Teaches you to organize and manage your time more wisely.

Cons

They have a company culture that mimics a fraternity/sorority and "in or out" clique groups. Company structure is AWFUL...so unorganized!! Account managers act like they're gods and recruiters are just their worker bees (My team felt like recruiters are just slaves and Account Managers are the slave master. Account managers treated recruiters like they were property) I have no respect for the company and its sales scheming ways. I was only there for 1.5 years and we had about 80% turnover and once you leave, everyone talks so much crap about you (i witnessed this happen to numerous employees that exited the company). When I started with the company, there were 60 employees at my branch, and after I finished my two weeks notice, there were 15 recruiters total at my branch. If an Aerotek Internal recruiter contacts you, RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I am dead serious.

Get over yourselves.

Good

Current Employee - Recruiter in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Young company with great vision for culture.

Cons

Long hours and health benefits

Work/life