Stepping Stone

Pros

Great place for shaping your skills as a fresh graduate from college. Structured learning environment Pressure to perform well with strong and friendly inter office competition

Cons

Hours, start at 7:30 usually dont leave until 6pm or later Pay, it will increase once you get yourself up and running.

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

Recrutier

Current Employee - Recruiter in Bloomington, MN
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You work with a young energitic group of people, who are all driven to work hard and make money. You learn cold calling techniques that allow you to call anyone at anytime. You are given a clear direction by your managers, but still allowed to be your own boss.

Cons

Sometimes you do spend a lot of time at your desk. Staffing can be and up and down business

Advice to Management

management has a clear goal and a defined path of what they are trying to do. keep it up

2. Stay away

Former Contractor - Prior Authorization Coordinator W/Medimpact in Tempe, AZ
    Former Contractor - Prior Authorization Coordinator W/Medimpact in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

It was a pay check

Cons

They are unethical towards contract workers. They do not question the contract companies ( also known as the client.) Aerotek recruiter will return calls and answer questions right away, until about 2 weeks after your hired. After the 2 week mark I have to call multiple times and leave multiple messages with my recruiter and my recruiter manger to get a call back. After i get the call back I ask my questions or concerns and I always got the response of Ill have to get back to you on that after I check with so-so in department so-so. I would never hear back from them unless I continued to call and do follow up. Most of the time it took at least a week to get a response back from them. Stay away from Aerotek as they are nice and punctual up until you have been contracted out for 2 weeks then all that goes down the drain. the recruiters want there money for getting you employed with the client and then after that they could care less about you.

Advice to Management

Stop contracting work out to unethical companies and replace your unethical people with people who have more ethics.