Aerotek

www.aerotek.com

Toyota Plant, Tmmtx

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsIt gets you a job with better than average pay for San antonio labor force. Benefits are not much use when you have a $600 deductible on doctors visits, then only covers 70% after that. But, to some people, it's better than none.

ConsYou work side by side with the "regular" Toyota Team Members but for 25% less. Toyota pays Aerotek the regular employee rate of pay per employee. Toyota's advantage is that it can keep a clean slate of saying they don't lay anyone off, when in fact, they just cut the temp help. Aerotek lays off, not Toyota. Toyota Policy, 60% Regular Toyota workers to 40% Aerotek (and other contract help).
Toyota is breaking american work ethics that reward equal work for equal pay. Due to Aerotek misleading many workers, implying they were eligible for hire after 6 months, lots started to quit after a year or longer. Aerotek was forced to give $1 raise. But now, people have waited three years and Toyota gives raises and bonus's to regular workers that far outreach what Aerotek is giving.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat it shows is that Toyota mistreats workers in America just as Japan mistreats its own workers. Toyota Trucks cost more than any other brand. But, 50% or more of Toyota workers can't afford to buy one. There is serious discrimination in what few people are hired, Aprox 50 last year out of 1000 temp workers. I think it brings to reality that why should people buy Toyota when it treats it's workers with such lack of respect. It does reduce quality when there is such prejudice on the work floor.

Stepping Stone

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aerotek

Pros: Great place for shaping your skills as a fresh graduate from college. Structured… Cons: Hours, start at 7:30 usually dont leave until 6pm or… More

Recrutier

Recruiter (Current Employee) Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for less than a year

Pros: You work with a young energitic group of people, who are all driven to work hard and make money. You learn cold calling… Cons: Sometimes you do spend a lot of time at your… Advice to Senior Management: management has a clear goal and a defined path of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aerotek.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!