There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Aerotek placed me into a contract job where I could use my past skills and experience as a bridge to my next permanent e

Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation  in  Sarasota, FL
Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for less than a year

Pros

Aerotek is the largest short term contract provider in the United States. Their job search website allows you to look at all positions which are currently avaiable. They are well organized and responsive in answering all your questions.

Cons

The health benefits offerings are only available to you as you are employed with Aerotek. If you have finished your contract and you are unable to seamlessly transfer into a new contract you need to signup for Cobra which is an additional cost.

In todays economic climate it has become necessary to become flexible in locating employment and shopping for the necessary health benefits. It would be of great benefit to your employees if there was a longer range plan of benefits based on the accumulated hours you have worked for Aerotek.

772 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

Overall Good saffing agency

Current Employee - Mail Clerk  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Mail Clerk in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than a year

Pros

They are really good at find you a job fast, and They are very open minded about who they hire.

Cons

The management is a little mean and they hardly get back to you when you need them. But not to bad

N/A

Aerotek cares about making money off you and nothing else, contracts are as long as they can get away with

Former Employee - Pharmacy Tech  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Tech in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Interview was prettty painless recruiter was a bit nasty.

Cons

This company will lie cheat and steal to pay you the lowest possible salary, and do whatever they can to keep you on contract with them for as long as possible

Get out of the business

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!