Aerotek

www.aerotek.com

Aerotek placed me into a contract job where I could use my past skills and experience as a bridge to my next permanent e

Technical Process Documentation (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

ProsAerotek is the largest short term contract provider in the United States. Their job search website allows you to look at all positions which are currently avaiable. They are well organized and responsive in answering all your questions.

ConsThe health benefits offerings are only available to you as you are employed with Aerotek. If you have finished your contract and you are unable to seamlessly transfer into a new contract you need to signup for Cobra which is an additional cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn todays economic climate it has become necessary to become flexible in locating employment and shopping for the necessary health benefits. It would be of great benefit to your employees if there was a longer range plan of benefits based on the accumulated hours you have worked for Aerotek.

Overall Good saffing agency

Mail Clerk (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than a year

Pros: They are really good at find you a job fast,… Cons: The management is a little mean and they hardly get… Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Aerotek cares about making money off you and nothing else, contracts are as long as they can get away with

Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Interview was prettty painless recruiter was a bit nasty. Cons: This company will lie cheat and steal to pay you the lowest possible salary, and… Advice to Senior Management: Get out of the business No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aerotek.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!