There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Entry Level Jobs With Low Compensation But Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Business Operations Associate  in  Hanover, MD
Current Employee - Business Operations Associate in Hanover, MD

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company offers a great culture and opportunity for an entry level career.

Cons

Low Compensation and High Deductible Health Insurance

Offer better benefit options for healthy employees. Also, Offer higher base pay to experienced associates.

773 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

its a job

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for less than a year

Pros

find you a job really fast

Cons

once you start working for the contracted company you will not hear from Aerotek again until there is a problem or you have not submitted your time, I attempted to reach out when I was unhappy with an assignment and I never heard from Aerotek until the company decided they no longer needed me

check up on your employees every so often to see if the assigned job is working out ok

Former Professional Services Recruiter

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Braintree, MA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Braintree, MA

I worked at Aerotek full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great learning experiences, real world business experience, good salary right out of college.

Cons

Manager's attitude, little to no commission, respect for junior employees. I spent 4 years in the Military, one being in a war zone and was treated as a child upon hire. Being several years older than most Managers and having more life experience that can be difficult to being "talked down" to.
    You are expected to make 100+ phone calls a day. The job is to put people to work, so if you put 5 people to work a week, they as you why you didn't make 500 calls. If you make 500 calls, they ask why you didn't put anyone to work. Can be frustrating and the threshold for commission is quite long. Turnover rate is 4-6 months per person on average.
    Also, being a younger office, there is always mental and sexual drama between co-workers.
    The hours are awful. Work day is 7:30-6pm, that's roughly 53 hours. My work day was 7-7, as you are frowned upon if you arrive before 7:15 or leave before 6:30. Weekends also apply in busy seasons. A lot of "unwritten rules".

Improve training exercises. Hire older professionals that have a proven track record, instead of college kids that quit in their first 6 months. A lot of companies don't want to deal with a "sales executive" that is 23 years old.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!