Aerotek

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Entry Level Jobs With Low Compensation But Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Business Operations Associate in Hanover, MD
Current Employee - Business Operations Associate in Hanover, MD

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company offers a great culture and opportunity for an entry level career.

Cons

Low Compensation and High Deductible Health Insurance

Offer better benefit options for healthy employees. Also, Offer higher base pay to experienced associates.

916 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

Gained good experience in a competitive corporate environment

Former Employee - Recruiter in Piscataway, NJ
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Piscataway, NJ

I worked at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Team support and training for professional development. Goal oriented company culture and team building. Opportunity to gain professional and life skills.

Cons

The commission structure for recruiters makes it difficult to make money because it favors the account managers. Also recruiters are assigned an account managers and industry and never change so they are forced to work on the same sales persons business's over and over regardless of how profitable the positions are or how easy they are to fill.

Treat the recruiters the most respect because they are the root of your business

Aerotek placed me into a contract job where I could use my past skills and experience as a bridge to my next permanent e

Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Aerotek is the largest short term contract provider in the United States. Their job search website allows you to look at all positions which are currently avaiable. They are well organized and responsive in answering all your questions.

Cons

The health benefits offerings are only available to you as you are employed with Aerotek. If you have finished your contract and you are unable to seamlessly transfer into a new contract you need to signup for Cobra which is an additional cost.

In todays economic climate it has become necessary to become flexible in locating employment and shopping for the necessary health benefits. It would be of great benefit to your employees if there was a longer range plan of benefits based on the accumulated hours you have worked for Aerotek.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek