Aerotek

www.aerotek.com
  www.aerotek.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Excellent contract position while working at a pharmaceutical company.

Former Employee - Maintenance Planner in Eden Prairie, MN
Former Employee - Maintenance Planner in Eden Prairie, MN

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

They stay in contact and actively work to find new positions once your current contract ends. They work hard to make sure your contract experience is enjoyable.

Cons

In this economy it is tough to find good paying contract positions when you possess rare skills and education.

Need to work with employers to ensure that they hold up their end of the bargain when posting jobs. I've experienced that some employers remove job postings before they are filled.

865 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

Aerotek placed me into a contract job where I could use my past skills and experience as a bridge to my next permanent e

Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Process Documentation in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Aerotek is the largest short term contract provider in the United States. Their job search website allows you to look at all positions which are currently avaiable. They are well organized and responsive in answering all your questions.

Cons

The health benefits offerings are only available to you as you are employed with Aerotek. If you have finished your contract and you are unable to seamlessly transfer into a new contract you need to signup for Cobra which is an additional cost.

In todays economic climate it has become necessary to become flexible in locating employment and shopping for the necessary health benefits. It would be of great benefit to your employees if there was a longer range plan of benefits based on the accumulated hours you have worked for Aerotek.

Overall Good saffing agency

Current Employee - Mail Clerk in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Mail Clerk in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They are really good at find you a job fast, and They are very open minded about who they hire.

Cons

The management is a little mean and they hardly get back to you when you need them. But not to bad

N/A