Aerotek
www.aerotek.com Hanover, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

It will do until I find a real job

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Troy, MI

ProsI am currently in a long term assignment. I enjoy working with the people where I am assigned although there is a clear line of who is a "real" employee and us "temps". The recruiter that I originally started with was great but the quality seems to go down with ever new person that is assigned to our group.

ConsPay is minimal, benefits are expensive and not that great, there's a big divide in holiday pay that Aerotek gives and all of the days that the employer I"m assigned to takes so I end up taking A LOT of unpaid days. Fighting for a raise is a full time job in itself.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're making a heck of a lot of money off of my hard work, how about share it a little more equally?

There are newer reviews on Aerotek.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aerotek CEO Todd Mohr. All reviews posted anonymously by Aerotek employees.