Aerotek

www.aerotek.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Great career starter

I worked at Aerotek full-time

Pros

It's fun work environment. You meet a lot of really cool people.

Cons

Salaries aren't up to par compared to other companies.

916 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

Recruiter for Professional Services Division

Former Employee - Recruiter in Gardena, CA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Gardena, CA

I worked at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great environment, training and team experience. Very commission oriented. Managers are very hands on and work closely with recruiters. Fast paced workload which is always changing.

Cons

Some job requirements can be rather reduntant. Must be able to work in sometimes high stress environment. Work is influenced by economy and unemployment rates.

The most miserable time of my life - Secaucus. NJ

Former Employee - Recruiter in Secaucus, NJ
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Secaucus, NJ

I worked at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great learning experience and perhaps making friends...

Cons

There are too many cons of this organization. Just to name a few: First, the pay is terrible, especially if you consider the amount of hours worked. They reel in niave recent grads for this reason. Two, most managers, while knowledgable in recruiting, do not understand the basics of managing a team. They use fear of losing your job to motivate you to get more people for jobs. They blame you if a person doesnt accept a low paying position offered by us and blame you if someone is a no call/no show for an interview with you. This company goes through employees left and right and they are in constant rotation. Management also tries to get you to believe there is nothing better than being a recruiter in their organization by belittling other organzation and corporate recruiting. its surprising the company currently has a 2.8 rating. Every person i have ever met that worked for this organization HATES it. If I can save one person the trouble of wastign their time here, I will. Please reconsider employment with this company.

Learn how to manage and do not micromanage your recruiters. Dispite what you think, Aerotek is not the best place to be and recriuting is not Rocket Science.

Signed,

Thriving in a real organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek