Aerotek

www.aerotek.com

Very good experience

Current Employee - NDT Technologist  in  Battle Creek, MI
Current Employee - NDT Technologist in Battle Creek, MI

Pros

I had an amazing recruiter named Alex Switzer who helped me along every step of the way. Together we put together a vet impressive resume, and I did get the job. Alex even got me $2 per hour more than when the listed wage originally was.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about my experience with Aerotek.

Other reviews for Aerotek

Happy with Aerotek

Former Employee - Inventory Clerk  in  Skokie, IL
    Former Employee - Inventory Clerk in Skokie, IL

Pros

My recruiter Jose Sanchez was very polite and attentive with me; he called me often just to make sure that everything was going well (He even took me lunch to my job as a sign of his appreciation for my work). I always received my checks on time and in full.

Cons

I have absolutely no complains whatsoever. AerotekI has my appreciation for giving me the opportunity to advance my career. Thank you Aerotek!

Sent Kudos to Jose Sanchez because he made my time working for Aerotek truly magnificent.

Thanks to Emily Bechtold and the whole team at Aeroteck in Deerfiel, IL for working together in finding me a job!

Current Employee - Production Worker  in  Vernon Hills, IL
    Current Employee - Production Worker in Vernon Hills, IL

Pros

They work hard to finding you a job fast, try to give the best pay as possible, offer great companies to work for, very friendly.

Cons

Even "temp to hire" position are sadly still just temporary- not on aerotek's behalf.

In a general point of view, in a ethical and professional way value and support the employee as that to the employer.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!