Aerotek

www.aerotek.com
  www.aerotek.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Great place to learn the basics to business and build a career

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

I started with Aerotek directly out of college and have had nothing but a great experience with the company. I truly feel valued with the company and have learned so much from management and everyone else that is in the company. I wouldn't trade my experience I have had for anything.

Cons

You do work a lot of hours but the reward is worth it. If you are looking for an 8-5 job this is not it. This will require long hours at times.

The opportunity for advancement is tremendous. You really do get to choose your career from the day you join the company. Aerotek will help you get to any role you desire.

858 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

Aerotek provides sales opportunities with little/no experience required.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Aerotek is a unique company in that it allows entry-level candidates an opportunity for a sales position with no previous sales experience. They have an extensive interview process that screens for culture and motivational fits and then provides the training in recruiting and sales. The company is commission based and the harder you work, the more opportunity you can create for yourself. There is definately room for advancement within the company but you have to put in the effort. They will continually push you to be better and will always challenge you to do/learn more.

Cons

Many of those in management are in their first management role so that can come with challenges. Many employees are at Aerotek as their first job out of school so it can be a reality check for many getting into the workforce. Aerotek has high production requirements which can be a lot for new employees but if you are able to keep up, you can be very successful.

Happy Employee!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to have a career! Great people and values. Would highly recommend.

I have worked for Aerotek for a number of years and have always felt people are honest and want to see each other succeed. It is a competitive yet fun culture.

No specific experience or educational background is necessary to get hired and have success....very little companies can say that.

Cons

N/A ..... If you do the things you are trained to do you will have success.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek