Aerotek

www.aerotek.com
  www.aerotek.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

My experience has been extremely rewarding

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The best reasons to work for Aerotek is to be challenged, rewarded, and developed as a business person. The amount of training and development you get would be hard to be matched by another organization. I also enjoy the fact that outside of my business development job I get the opportunity to help develop and promote the team around me. I also enjoy the fact that I get to work with my clients and help develop a plan to help them achieve their business goals.

Cons

In working at Aerotek you have to have perseverance and the ability to see the big picture. Too often people will get focused on the instant gratification without truly understanding how to build and evolve a plan to be successful for many years to come. In the staffing world we are dealing with people and sometimes that doesn't work out the way we all would like, but the ones that can persevere through these adverse times will end up being successful at Aerotek.

Upper management continues to evolve and evaluate our ever changing business needs; this will be imperative as we continue to grow. They have done a great job setting up our organization as the "best" staffing company and I have faith they will continue to setup us up to win!

858 Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek (View Most Recent)

so-so Chemist experience

Former Employee - Chemist in Chaska, MN
    Former Employee - Chemist in Chaska, MN

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The best thing was learning new procedures to expand my skill set. Vendors would leave goodies in the lunchroom that would be snacks throughout the day.

Cons

The client was not forgiving on start time even though I had to drive 1 hour to get there and I was very capable on doing my job. The client's expectations of me seemed to have shifted without directly telling me what those new expectations were.

Communicate better to contractors on what the policy is and don't assume.

not an easy job, unpleasant work environment

Former Employee - Passenger Service Agent in Dulles, VA
    Former Employee - Passenger Service Agent in Dulles, VA

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

you will get a first hand look at what goes on at an airport behind the scenes

Cons

You are overworked and not at all appreciated in fact you are completely disrespected as a human being
    Your opinions are often ridiculed by management and other employees and your work is never good enough.

learn how to manage