Aerotek

www.aerotek.com

My experience has been extremely rewarding

Account Manager (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsThe best reasons to work for Aerotek is to be challenged, rewarded, and developed as a business person. The amount of training and development you get would be hard to be matched by another organization. I also enjoy the fact that outside of my business development job I get the opportunity to help develop and promote the team around me. I also enjoy the fact that I get to work with my clients and help develop a plan to help them achieve their business goals.

ConsIn working at Aerotek you have to have perseverance and the ability to see the big picture. Too often people will get focused on the instant gratification without truly understanding how to build and evolve a plan to be successful for many years to come. In the staffing world we are dealing with people and sometimes that doesn't work out the way we all would like, but the ones that can persevere through these adverse times will end up being successful at Aerotek.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management continues to evolve and evaluate our ever changing business needs; this will be imperative as we continue to grow. They have done a great job setting up our organization as the "best" staffing company and I have faith they will continue to setup us up to win!

Good for top performers, not so good if you don't want to work hard

Account Manager (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Incentive based salary, so you get what you give Monetary growth Flexibility A lot… Cons: Long hours Goal driven environment so can be tough for people who… Advice to Senior Management: Don't make people feel bad about taking time off! Less… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Intern Recruiter

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aerotek

Pros: Start right away with applicable experience and tasks. Interns actually… Cons: Minimal number of interns, making it a generally older work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aerotek.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!