There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

A look from perspective of an internal employee. I have worked here for 3 years and look to work for another 30!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent work environment. Availalbe resources at all times. Training is well structured and efficient. Aerotek gives you the tools to make yourself successful. The organization is great in offering everyone career advancement opportunities. New roles are created annually, and individuals are able to create their own path. Relocating is almost always an option, which I have seen many take advantage of. The culture is excellent. Working with the people I get to work with every day makes it that much better.

Cons

The only reason people do not succeed here at Aerotek is if they do not take the initiatve to ensure their success.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

reviews filtered by
  1. Large company with many opportunities for growth

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great company to come in with little or no business experience that will teach you how to be a strong businessperson. It's a great, energetic, exciting atmosphere that rewards hard work.

Cons

A common struggle is learning a new industry that a new recruiter may or may not have a background in. It is very fast paced and time management can be a common struggle as well.

The never-ending clerical contract with a marginal agency.

Current Contractor - Material Returns Clerk in Reno, NV
    Current Contractor - Material Returns Clerk in Reno, NV

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

It's steady work with good co-workers and good customers. There are challenges every day, and opportunities to help my customers.

Cons

I have been doing contract and temp work for decades, and have never had so many problems with payroll entry or time tracking with all of the agencies I've worked for combined. There have also been incidents of agency staff telling me that I am over-paid, despite my hourly rate not changing from the start of the assignment and a high level of customer satisfaction with my performance.

Advice to Management

I applaud the fact that this local office is able to fulfill the requirements of a nationally-established contract with minimal effort on their part. It would improve vastly if they would remember to treat their contract employees as a contributing commodity, and not as numbers, a generic service, or an inconvenience.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek