Large company with many opportunities for growth

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is a great company to come in with little or no business experience that will teach you how to be a strong businessperson. It's a great, energetic, exciting atmosphere that rewards hard work.

Cons

A common struggle is learning a new industry that a new recruiter may or may not have a background in. It is very fast paced and time management can be a common struggle as well.

Other Reviews for Aerotek

Aerotek Experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time

Pros

Working for Aerotek is a great career opportunity. Aerotek really tries to find the right people for the right careers, whether that be internally or with people we are working with. We always try to find the perfect fit and that's what they look for when hiring internally. When you work for Aerotek there are great opportunities to advance and grow into a career. Great group of people and career potential!

Cons

Know that you are going to work long hours if you need too. If you don't get your work done you will work till it gets done, but you will get paid in the end.

Keep doing a great job of creating career opportunities and new roles for individuals to grow into.

Aerotek creates a fun and competitive environment for business professionals to develop their skills.

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is definitely the best part about Aerotek. Everyone is friendly and supportive. The typical Aerotek employee is probably an extrovert; although, I would not describe myself as more of an introvert. This shows that every personality type works in the company as long as you have a competitive nature.

Cons

Since it is a competitive environment, there are ups and downs. To be successful in the company, you must have tough skin and be willing to overcome adversity.

Nothing i can think of currently!

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!