There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Good for top performers, not so good if you don't want to work hard

Current Employee - Account Manager in Jersey City, NJ
Current Employee - Account Manager in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Incentive based salary, so you get what you give
Monetary growth
Flexibility
A lot of responsibilities
Some nice perks if you perform: monetary, incentive trips, stock

Cons

Long hours
Goal driven environment so can be tough for people who are not comfortable with that
Frown upon when you take time off
High turnover

Don't make people feel bad about taking time off!
Less hours

reviews filtered by

My experience has been extremely rewarding

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The best reasons to work for Aerotek is to be challenged, rewarded, and developed as a business person. The amount of training and development you get would be hard to be matched by another organization. I also enjoy the fact that outside of my business development job I get the opportunity to help develop and promote the team around me. I also enjoy the fact that I get to work with my clients and help develop a plan to help them achieve their business goals.

Cons

In working at Aerotek you have to have perseverance and the ability to see the big picture. Too often people will get focused on the instant gratification without truly understanding how to build and evolve a plan to be successful for many years to come. In the staffing world we are dealing with people and sometimes that doesn't work out the way we all would like, but the ones that can persevere through these adverse times will end up being successful at Aerotek.

Upper management continues to evolve and evaluate our ever changing business needs; this will be imperative as we continue to grow. They have done a great job setting up our organization as the "best" staffing company and I have faith they will continue to setup us up to win!

2. Intern Recruiter

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Start right away with applicable experience and tasks. Interns actually make a difference with the company.

Cons

Minimal number of interns, making it a generally older work environment. Work can be repetitive at times too.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek