There are newer employer reviews for Aerotek

Great place to start a career in aviation or other lines of work

Current Employee - Contract With Air Trans Airways in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Contract With Air Trans Airways in Houston, TX

Pros

If you are dedicated, motivated, and stay active you will find the career that best suites you. There is a great opportunity awaiting you when you sign up with this staffing agency. My recruiter was awesome, personable, and seems like a good guy. Another great plus is the pay you receive every week. Good benefits too. This company is the top provider of engineering staffing in the United States. Aerotek also recruits, screens, selects, and places employees in the light industrial, light technical, accounting & finance, design, call center, laboratory, environmental, aviation, construction management, mortgage banking, commercial nuclear, automotive, utilities, and governmental markets. - Wikipedia.

Cons

This isn't necessarily a con, but i f you are a recent college graduate you may have to take a job that you are "over qualified" for (depending on your situation) as my recruiter told me. However, I think I may have found a place where I can eventually use my degree IF I work hard enough. The pay isn't all that great ($9.25), but I will see where this road takes me. Remaining optimistic is important in this economy.

Advice to Management

Have recruiters be more open, of the chances of you finding the job that you really want. Other than that I believe staffing agencies are only what you make them to be. If you are active you will be successful.

Other Employee Reviews for Aerotek

1. It's was okay but not reliable at times.

Former Employee - Operation Clerk in Arden Hills, MN
    Former Employee - Operation Clerk in Arden Hills, MN

Pros

Gain more experiences, try different jobs, and good benefits.

Cons

Not reliable at times, and not alot of opportunities.

Advice to Management

Temp. agents should be more reliable and reasonable.

2. unpromising

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

can not think of any. decent pay..

Cons

its a temp service. rather have a direct full time stable job with benefits.