Aerotek
www.aerotek.com Hanover, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to start a career in aviation or other lines of work

Contract With Air Trans Airways (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Aerotek

ProsIf you are dedicated, motivated, and stay active you will find the career that best suites you. There is a great opportunity awaiting you when you sign up with this staffing agency. My recruiter was awesome, personable, and seems like a good guy. Another great plus is the pay you receive every week. Good benefits too.

This company is the top provider of engineering staffing in the United States. Aerotek also recruits, screens, selects, and places employees in the light industrial, light technical, accounting & finance, design, call center, laboratory, environmental, aviation, construction management, mortgage banking, commercial nuclear, automotive, utilities, and governmental markets. - Wikipedia.

ConsThis isn't necessarily a con, but i f you are a recent college graduate you may have to take a job that you are "over qualified" for (depending on your situation) as my recruiter told me. However, I think I may have found a place where I can eventually use my degree IF I work hard enough. The pay isn't all that great ($9.25), but I will see where this road takes me. Remaining optimistic is important in this economy.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave recruiters be more open, of the chances of you finding the job that you really want. Other than that I believe staffing agencies are only what you make them to be. If you are active you will be successful.

I would recommend working with them depending on the contract.

Senior Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros: I was guaranteed a salary even if I didn't work 40 hours a week. … Cons: It is contract employment. There is no long term security. The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Company with growth!

Recruiter (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Aerotek

Pros: Great company to work for. Very fun and potential to make a… Cons: The company had to lay off 10% of employees in 2009.… Advice to Senior Management: Go into work and expect to move up in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aerotek.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aerotek CEO Todd Mohr. All reviews posted anonymously by Aerotek employees.