Poor

Former Employee - Independent Sales in Savannah, GA
Former Employee - Independent Sales in Savannah, GA

I worked at Aerus

Pros

You can make your own schedule with the exception of the 9am meeting monday thru friday. The commission % is high when you make a sale.

Cons

Everything else. I actually made a good bit of money for the time I worked there due to the high % of commission I made on my sales, but it's outside sales and 95% of my sales were made to friends and family. They make a lot of empty promises and don't follow through with any of them. You also have to work 10-12 hours a day in order to make any money at all. No paid training. 100% commission even though they tell you it's not.

Advice to Management

If you are going to tell people that it's not a commission job then give them a base pay, otherwise tell them upfront that it's commission only. Poeple apprieciate honesty more than empty promises.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Could Be Worse

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia (South Africa)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia (South Africa)

I worked at Aerus (Less than a year)

Pros

When things are good for the company's overall forecast things around the daily grind are fairly easy going. Ask you to get the job done (right and on time). Rare that I have had to really push physically in my time with Aerus.

Cons

They Do NOT pay well. Insurance is awful. As a single person with no dependents I have had no option but a HSA with a $5000 deductible!!! The rare occasion of a higher paying job is not made common knowledge. Never really felt like more than a pair of hands.

Advice to Management

People need to feel like they matter to the powers that be in a company for their work and loyalty to be a good picture of you!!!

Deceptive Job Description

Former Employee - Service Person in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Service Person in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Aerus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Learn about what makes vacuums tick

Cons

Use your own gas driving around with no compensation. Makes you feel real bad having to deceive people who are already skeptical and suspicious of your "free" service.

Advice to Management

Either compensate the service men properly or scrap the program altogether. Stick to your door to door sales gig. At least then you'll be honest about your intentions