There are newer employer reviews for Aerus

Poor

Former Employee - Independent Sales in Savannah, GA
Former Employee - Independent Sales in Savannah, GA

I worked at Aerus

Pros

You can make your own schedule with the exception of the 9am meeting monday thru friday.
The commission % is high when you make a sale.

Cons

Everything else.
I actually made a good bit of money for the time I worked there due to the high % of commission I made on my sales, but it's outside sales and 95% of my sales were made to friends and family. They make a lot of empty promises and don't follow through with any of them. You also have to work 10-12 hours a day in order to make any money at all. No paid training. 100% commission even though they tell you it's not.

If you are going to tell people that it's not a commission job then give them a base pay, otherwise tell them upfront that it's commission only. Poeple apprieciate honesty more than empty promises.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Aerus (View Most Recent)

Deceptive Job Description

Former Employee - Service Person in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Service Person in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Aerus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Learn about what makes vacuums tick

Cons

Use your own gas driving around with no compensation.
    Makes you feel real bad having to deceive people who are already skeptical and suspicious of your "free" service.

Either compensate the service men properly or scrap the program altogether. Stick to your door to door sales gig. At least then you'll be honest about your intentions

You cannot find a better company to work regarding door to door sales.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Fitchburg, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Fitchburg, MA

I have been working at Aerus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The good is that Aerus is a company built on franchise opportunities. This allows hard working people who care about their employees to give them time off when they need it and make their time at the company very rewarding. The calls were generated by the branch I worked for which allowed for less worry. The company allows you to make very good money and live well coupled with time off.

Cons

The bad is that Aerus is a company built on franchise opportunities. This allows people who don't care about making money and keeping employees to open stores which was shown by other branches in our area. Also there was a staggering lack of training and no benefits provided through the company.

Train more, expect less from new comers.

There are newer employer reviews for Aerus