Aetna

www.aetna.com

Best HR Contract Position Ever!

Recruiter (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsGreat work life balance
Excellent management team in Omaha
Above Average work facility, security and work tools
Excellent Compensation
No smoking on company grounds
Periodic on-site food vendors
Great camaraderie
The HR Team was great to work with-both in Omaha, and in Connecticut

ConsDrug screening and background checks on temporary customer service positions is expensive, and a waste of money-Even though candidates are told at the beginning of the interview that drug screens and BGI's are conducted, they lie, lie, lie to your face about their willingness and ability to participate in these processes. Omaha is the world capital for the customer service industry. Aetna is the only company in Omaha that follows these processes for temporary jobs. I am not condoning crime or illicit drug taking, but the job is temporary, and only pays $12.50 an hour.

There is no real plan for managing the new copy machines, printers and faxes installed in the Omaha facility. If a copy machine goes down, there is no process in plan to have it repaired. It will sit idle for week. A local point of contact should be chosen and trained for managing this.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget your team in Omaha-they are important too!

A great place to work- just don't let the whiners drag you down

Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Allentown, PA

I have been working at Aetna full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits package (OVERALL) excellent supervision (I was in four different jobs while I worked there) and a company that seems to truly care about… Cons: The actual insurance is not that great (irony, right?). The… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing and FIRE the haters. They… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Accounting Supt

Administration Supt (Former Employee) Portland, ME

I worked at Aetna full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Liked people I worked with Cons: They left State of Maine More
There are newer reviews on Aetna.

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!