Aetna

www.aetna.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Aetna

Aetna is a fantastic place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Underwriting Consultant in Blue Bell, PA
Current Employee - Senior Underwriting Consultant in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Aetna

Pros

My experience at Aetna has been very good. We have great benefits including good health care selections and excellent paid time off. Management is given the tools it needs to make life great for all employees, and they use those tools generously whenever possible. My coworkers and I like each other, management, and our work environment, and we are encouraged to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Management is always trying to make our time in the office better, evidenced by frequent dress-down holidays (not just on Fridays!), departmental social get-togethers (picnic, tailgating party, holiday party), and team outings (bowling, lunch). We function as one big happy family!

Cons

It is difficult to think of a downside because I really do love my job, except maybe the fact that we're distanced from senior management (located in Hartford, CT).

Keep up the good work -- and keep giving the middle managers the tools to make employees happy with their jobs and Aetna in general.

651 Other Employee Reviews for Aetna (View Most Recent)

A for Aetna

Current Employee - Care Management Associate
    Current Employee - Care Management Associate

I have been working at Aetna

Pros

Great career development opportunities. The company is also very concerned and involved with their employees well being.

Cons

The pay could be better

They are always very willing and available to sit with their employees and talk about concerns. ;-)

Aetna cares about you as an employee!

Current Employee - Medical Claim Examiner in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Medical Claim Examiner in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Aetna

Pros

They care about their employees, they have great advancement opportunities, it is a wonderful company to work for. Aetna encourages its employees to excel in areas such Collaboration/Teamwork -Constituent - Focus/Service Excellence -Diversity- Innovation -Leadership and Operational Excellence/Profitability halping you to be all you can be :)

Cons

If you live in Florida chances are you will need to move up to Hartford, CT where its headquarters are located and f you want to be part of Top Management or work directly with the Marketing department this is the city where you will need to work.

Keep up the good work! Thank you for caring! I am truly amazed of the quality of the work force employeed by Aetna. I personally met Ron Williams and I think He will make a great US president someday!

There are newer employer reviews for Aetna