Affiliated Computer Services
www.acs-inc.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Rough

ProsThe people you work with, are almost always a wonderful group to be around. Depending on your sup, they will try to fight for your job if you're unable to meet certain expectations.

ConsThe communication. The pay. The professionalism. The recognition. The orginization.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow some appreciation towards agents that have put forward the proper effort instead of only focusing on those that don't put the effort forward.

Not a positive environment

Vice President (Former Employee)

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services

Pros: Some of the people are talented Cons: No hiring, no raises, no promotions, and unable to meet… Advice to Senior Management: Should not have over-promised financial results to Xerox No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Actively Participates in Unethical & Immoral Business Practices!

Vexed But Still Standing (Former Employee)

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services

Pros: Only reason to work at ACS would be b/c of Xerox. … Cons: Morally challenged ACS executive team running the company into the ground. In… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up and realize that the world has left you behind. To rejoin the rest of us in the civilized world, you have to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Affiliated Computer Services.

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Affiliated Computer Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Affiliated Computer Services CEO Lynn R. Blodgett. All reviews posted anonymously by Affiliated Computer Services employees.